Component level cleaning of projectors
Projectors Cleaning Level Process
Component level cleaning is process where we open the projector and clean all spare parts with Isopropyl chemical and refix them into the projector after doing this process we run the projector for 1 hour and watch the color combination and brightness of projector. This process takes 2 hours' time to complete.
There is often confusion with customers over the difference between a lamp, burner, module and connectors – all of which are important parts to understand when purchasing a projector lamp. Some companies do not sell the complete lamp module which can cause frustration and confusion for customers. This section will explain the different components of a projector lamp and what to look out for.
Typically when the Audio Visual and IT industry refers to a "Projector Lamp" they are actually talking about a complete projector lamp module (rather than the bare lamp), which includes at a basic level a bare lamp which includes a burner and reflector (usually made by Osram, Philips or Ushio), plastic module housing (often called a cage), and connectors. Please refer to the diagram below.
The Burner/High Intensity Discharge Bulb is place inside a reflector creating a lamp. The lamp is then placed inside a housing or cage specifically designed for the projector or RPTV. The lamp is then connected to the projector via connectors.
When looking at a bare lamp in detail there are several major components: The front glass, the burner (also known as a high intensity discharge bulb), and the reflector. Bare lamps are often sold on the open market, requiring the customer to install the bulb into their used module. We do not recommend this process to our customers; hence we only sell complete projector lamp modules for easy installation.
Light is emitted when metal halide atoms in the High Intensity Discharge bulb (burner) are excited by an electrical discharge between two electrodes in the bulbous midsection of the bulb.
Benefits of Component level cleaning of projectors
- Brightness level extends up to 20-30%
- Prevent from instant projector failure
- Color contrast as good as new projector
- Projector lamp life extends
- It helps to extend projector spares life
- Save cost
- Keep projectors running properly
- Obtain the longest lamp life possible and
- Maximize the number of years that you are able to keep your projectors in service
- Always keep your projector and also the filter clean
IMPROTANCE OF COMPONENT LEVEL CLEANING OF PROJECTORS
- By Cleaning projector help the increasing life of the projector lamp
- It help to save your cost
- Improved image quality Brighter, sharper and more uniform
- Reduced downtime: Less chance of break down
- Longer projector and lamp life
- On average, a maintained projector can last up to 25% longer
- It is help to expend project or spare life